Saturday, October 10, 2009

♪ This holiday so bored ♪

Hallo....i m back to blogging Again >< style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);">EXAM

i Bm sure FAIL again...SEJ also....S.SUKAN more teruk,

FAIL at all..other i can try my best..

Just now when i chat with my friend, we chat some funny thing.

about a teacher..(NAME) dunno ...but nvm we call her,

PONTAINAK COLOUR MONSTER

so colourfull!

this name subtable for her...cause everyday the face look like monster

and she teach moral....We chat about Exam question..[Moral]

Than i ask my friend read Nilai liao bor...

He say no .than i know wat she teach le!

Nilai pertama:Kepercayaan Kepada Pontiana

Than he say the teacher wan bring hel to pelancong o!

He say not pelancong lai de,is go to hell

SWT!!ZADAO

i think the PONTIANA is From hell de la

EXAMPLE:hell girl,but not for her..hell girl more cute than her

so boring in the house..every afternoon my line got problem..

cant play.cant go in to internet check thing.so cham

lucky msn still can on...

Yesterday got school arhh!!!!!i Dint go!!!

My attendent miss 1 day le.. sad T.T

Because of my friend...make my so confuse....

some say got ..some say no...

actually is got....nvm la..haizzz

Ntg to say le....wish u all good luck in the final Exam

see ya.....



Koy Koy

No comments:

Post a Comment