Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life is Art...LIfe is not simple.

I feel that i lost something,
i was friend that i mean,i already say sry to him
i dunno why he still angry me
just be normal friend la,
haizzzz i dunwan say his name out
And when i saw his blog ,he say that he angry someone now
i dunno he isit angry me
i also worry about it now haizz,
hope he will forgive me,
and be my friend again,i dunwan go back like last year,
i dunwan i dunwan
ok ,lets change topic dun talk about it again,
just forget it,if he dun forgive me
i got no choice,most forget this friend,
forever ever liao t.t
the next topic is about the school holiday
was damn bored..........
when i on9 i also dunno wan to do wat
cause it wat too bored liao,dunno wat to do
chat also boring play game also boring
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
just sleep la is the most good idea><
just until here ntg to write le
so bb everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment